Hi friends!Walnut Brownies are baker’s joy. Walnuts really make the difference to this simple homemade Rich and delicious treat
- 1 3/4th cup Flour – (sifted)
- 2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4th teaspoon Salt
- 7 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1/3rd cup Butter – (melted)
- 1/4th cup Milk (If necessary)
- ½ cup Walnuts (chopped)
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder together through a fine sieve thrice and keep aside.
Beat sugar, eggs, and vanilla essence and butter together, very well till light and fluffy.
Add sifted ingredients a little at a time, beating in at slow speed. If the mixture will not beat because its too thick, beat in cold milk, a table spoon at a time.
Fold in chopped nuts.
Pour into a greased, floured, brownie pan in a medium oven (350 deg), for 25/30 minutes or till a clean knife inserted into the brownies comes out without the mixture attached.
Cut into squares while warm. Allow the brownies to cool.
Note: If you want to keep the brownies moist, keep them in an airtight tin box.
Nick’s kitchen medical Disclaimer:
- Nick’s kitchen is for Vegetarians. It sometimes provides education and support to individuals who want to become vegetarian, or move toward a more vegetarian diet.
- Nick’s kitchen provides some information on vegetarian and vegan diets to the best of their knowledge and abilities.
- Nick’s kitchen does not claim to be health care professional, nutritionist, nor does it claims to treat any illness through vegan or vegetarian diet.
- If you have a medical condition,Nick’s kitchen recommend that you consult your health care professionals before changing your diet.
- Any changes that you make to your diet, and the results of those changes, are your decision and your responsibility.