Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time : 15-20 minutes
- 2 Capsicums medium size
- 150 gms Paneer /cottage cheese, grated
- 2 medium size Onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp green coriander leaves, washed well and very finely chopped
- 3 medium size Potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 8 cashew nuts coarsely ground
- 6-8 Kishmish
- 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin seed roasted and powder
- 2/3 tsp Salt- to taste
- 2 tbsp Oil (Olive oil/any cooking oil)
wash the capsicum well, remove the tops of the capsicums and slice them from the center into two equal halves ( we will get four pieces)
Take water in a deep pan, bring it to boil, put capsicum halves in it. Boil for 4-5 minutes when capsicum colour changes, strain and keep aside.
Heat the oil in a kadhai/ wok/ heavy bottom pan Sauté the onions lightly, add grated paneer ,dry fruit, mashed potatoes mix well and fry for 5-6 minutes.
Add coriander powder, cumin powder, amchoor powder, salt and mix all the ingredients well.Add salt and chili powder, cook on slow fire for few more minutes, switch off the stove and cool the mixture. Add chopped green coriander leaves.
Stuff the capsicum halves with the mixture. Take a non stick pan and put some oil, heat and place the stuffed capsicum halves in the pan.Cook on slow fire till capsicum is well cooked on all side.
Serve hot with all Indian breads.