What chocolate is-
Chocolate is produced from the seeds of the cacao tree, which is native to parts of South America. The nibs at the hearts of the seeds are ground and liquefied into the pure chocolate form, chocolate liquor. The liquor can be separated into its two components, cocoa solids (the non fatty component) and cocoa butter (the fatty part).
Hi friends! Healthy Chocolates, this is how can you use chocolate to add flavor to your foods and drink.Cacao beans are also rich in flavonoids, an excellent antioxidant.This antioxidant content of chocolate helps prevent heart disease, cancer and strokes. When consumed in moderation, thus, chocolates can be a beneficial addition to your diet.
- 1/2 a tin Condensed milk
- 1 cup milk
- 6 tbsp Cocoa
- 100 gms unsalted butter
- 150 gms Cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup sugar
In a mixing bowl, take milk and Cocoa and mix it well.
Add condensed milk butter and sugar.
In a non stick sauce pan heat the mixture on a medium flame.
Stirring continuously till mixture is thick yet poring consistency and starts looking glossy.
Roast the Cashew nuts , powder coarsely, stir it in to the sauce.
let it stand for ten- fifteen minutes before serving with Ice creams, desserts etc.
You can add chocolate to any recipe, provided it is in the right texture and consistency. Chocolate is an excellent addition to a fruit salad and adds a great flavor to it. Top your fruit salad with some homemade chocolate sauce and fresh cream to make it a delicious treat. In addition, you can top your desserts with grated chocolate or chocolate shavings to transform their flavor and appearance. You can add a scoop of chocolate ice cream and chocolate sauce to your chilled coffee to enhance the flavor and texture of the drink. Chocolate sauce can also be served with milk as hot chocolate, a popular chocolate-based hot beverage. Add chocolate chips to your milkshake recipes to make them delicious and exciting.
Nick’s kitchen medical Disclaimer:
- Nick’s kitchen is for Vegetarians. It sometimes provides education and support to individuals who want to become vegetarian, or move toward a more vegetarian diet.
- Nick’s kitchen provides some information on vegetarian and vegan diets to the best of their knowledge and abilities.
- Nick’s kitchen does not claim to be health care professional, nutritionist, nor does it claims to treat any illness through vegan or vegetarian diet.
- If you have a medical condition,Nick’s kitchen recommend that you consult your health care professionals before changing your diet.
- Any changes that you make to your diet, and the results of those changes, are your decision and your responsibility.