Pua/Wheat Flour Pancakes
Hi friends! Pua / wheat flour Pancakes is one of our favorite comfort foods for cold weather!
- 2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup Semolina
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Milk
- 24 Almonds, powdered
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 4 tbsp clarified butter / ghee for frying
- 2 tbsp Fennel seeds / Saunf
- 12 Black peppers
- 1 cup grated khopra
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, semolina, baking soda, sugar and salt.
In the flour mixture pour in the milk. Whisk together thoroughly.
Gently fold the , almond powder and grated khopra, Fennel seeds and black pepper into the batter with a spatula.
Heat a griddle or a non stick pan over medium-high heat. Swirl enough ghee around the pan until it is well coated. Add pancake batter using a deep ladle.
When the pancakes start becoming golden brown on the bottom, flip them over to cook the other side.
Serve with warm kheer.
Health Benefits of Whole wheat flour:
Why whole wheat is good for you?
Nick’s kitchen medical Disclaimer:
- Nick’s kitchen is for Vegetarians. It sometimes provides education and support to individuals who want to become vegetarian, or move toward a more vegetarian diet.
- Nick’s kitchen provides some information on vegetarian and vegan diets to the best of their knowledge and abilities.
- Nick’s kitchen does not claim to be health care professional, nutritionist, nor does it claims to treat any illness through vegan or vegetarian diet.
- If you have a medical condition,Nick’s kitchen recommend that you consult your health care professionals before changing your diet.
- Any changes that you make to your diet, and the results of those changes, are your decision and your responsibility.